The Pinnacle in Honolulu on the island if Oahu is special for a number of reasons. It offers fantastic luxury living in the heart of Honolulu, and it also offers prospective buyers the chance to get in on some of the best floor plans of any luxury building in Hawaii.
The Pinnacle is a 36-story condo building that offers fee simple units. Located at 1199 Bishop Street, the building features no more than two private residences per floor and the entire building will contain a maximum of 50 residences. This is an interestingly layout for Hawaii, especially when you consider how valuable space and land are in the islands. To top this all off, the Pinnacle also offers two very spacious, elegant two-story penthouses at the top of the building.
The units range in size, from a little over 1,500 square feet of living space for the two unit floors, to over 3,000 square feet of living space for the single unit/floor penthouses. Other amenities you will enjoy in each and every unit include ten-foot-high ceilings, gourmet kitchens, black granite and stainless steel countertops, expansive insulated glass window walls, and up to 224 square-foot lanais.
The Pinnacle also offers a couple more interesting amenities within the building, something no one else offers (or at least not many). You can enjoy panoramic views even from the first floor units, as the first floor units are still located 88-feet above the ground. Finally, the elevators is what sale these units for many. That’s right, you read right. Here is why. Elevators are located in the center of the building, with two elevators opening into a private foyer in each half-floor residence. This private entrance, lacking a vestibule or hallway, enhances the ambience of each residence. In other words, it creates the best privacy possible in a condo.
Sometimes these units are hard to come by, but there are a few available right now, highlighted by the unit listing below.
This unit is one of the two furnished luxury penthouses available in the Pinnacle building. As expected, amenities abound and luxury living in Honolulu is at its best in this unit. High ceilings and panoramic views are just two of the amazing amenities available. Here is more:
- Interior Living Area : 2,857 ft2
- Total Area: 3,065 ft2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2/1
- Furnished: Yes
- Year Built: 2008
- Condition: Excellent
- Parking: Assigned
- Security: Keyed Elevator , Video
- View: City Coastline Diamond Head Mountain Ocean Sunrise Sunset
- Inclusions: AC Split , Auto Garage Door Opener , Book Shelves , Cable TV , Ceiling Fan , Chandelier , Convection Oven , Dishwasher , Disposal , Drapes , Dryer , Fireplace , Intercom , Kitchenware , Linens , Microwave , Microwave Oven Hood , Range Hood , Range/Oven , Refrigerator , Security System , Smoke Detector , Washer
- Building Style: High-Rise 7+ Stories
- Unit Features: ADA Compliant
- Amenities: BBQ , Exercise Room , Heated Pool , Meeting Room , Other , Patio/Deck , Recreation Area , Recreation Room , Storage , Trash Chute , Whirlpool
- Additional Rooms: Family Room
- Floor Covering: Marble/Granite W/W Carpet
Don’t miss out on this chance to enjoy Honolulu luxury living at its best. View this Pinnacle listing and others Hawaii Condos now!